Email marketing is a great communication tool if used properly. An email campaign is a one or more emails sent to a group of recipients who have opted in to an email list. A timed or “drip” campaign will send out emails at regular intervals (perhaps once per week). The stream of timed emails will be triggered by a specific action by each recipient – usually by the recipient signing up to receive the emails. This cycle may be repeated for a specified number of iterations.
- Saves you money.
- Sending communication via an Email Campaign is considerably cheaper than sending via traditional mailings.
- Saves you time.
- Compiling, testing and sending an email marketing campaign can be completed by us in a matter of hours or minutes, not days, freeing up your time to let you do what you do best.
- Helps build brand awareness.
- Regular communication with your clients’ helps you build awareness and enhance customer loyalty.
- Allows you to track responses instantaneously.
- Each Email Campaign shows you who opened your e-newsletter, what links they may have opened and how they responded to your campaign.
- Lets you communicate directly with your target audience.
- Your e-newsletter is delivered straight to the inbox of your client, allowing you to push your message to your audience.
- Allows you to communicate personally with your clients.
- Each message sent via an Email Campaign can be personalized for each recipient. Sending an e-newsletter to Dear George, reads a lot better than sending it to Dear Sir, or Dear Customer.
Email Marketing Plan
- Planning your email campaign – It’s important to plan your email campaign well in advance before the newsletter sending date.
- Design a Marketing Page – We will create separate marketing page or landing page for each newsletter campaign. On this page we will provide information about your company’s products, services, sales, and discounts. We will create design mockup options of the landing page and send it to you for approval. This page includes the Check Out or Buy Now options (if appropriate) so that any one can buy products or services from landing page itself. You just have to provide us with the content of landing page.
- Segment and Personalize – After creating the separate landing page, we will start planning the newsletter and offers.
- Design Newsletter – After getting the newsletter content from you and also analyzing the different segments, we will start creating the design of newsletter. We will send the design mockups of the newsletter for your approval. We will add the unsubscribe button on the newsletter so that if any recipients want to quit receiving the newsletter, they can do it with a mouse click.
- Testing Before Sending – We will send the final newsletter to you for approval. Only after getting the your approval, we will send it to your email list.
- Update Email Data List – We will remove all the unsubscribe emails from the master email data list.
- Email Schedule – We will send the newsletter according to the agreed upon schedule, usually once or twice a month.
- Traffic Increase – With our newsletter marketing campaign, traffic on your landing page as well as on website will increase.
- Brand Popularity – With our newsletter marketing campaign, your company’s brand awareness will also increase.
- Leads Increased – With our newsletter marketing campaign, your website traffic will increase. As a result more visitors will convert into confirmed leads.
- Create a Clear Call to Action in Email Marketing CampaignsMake sure recipients of your email marketing message know what you expect them to do (and what they can expect in return).
- Include an Easy to Use Un-subscription Link in Newsletters
Unhappy subscribers are worse than no subscribers. An easy and fail-safe way to unsubscribe is a way to make subscribers happy.
- Inform Your ISP about Your Email Marketing Activities
The connection to your ISP is one of the most important. So make sure they know that you’re sending legitimate bulk email and won’t disconnect you as a spammer.
- Make Landing Pages Fit Your Email Marketing Campaign
An email marketing campaign is nothing without a landing page, so make sure it visually belongs to its campaign and does not irritate the user.
- Make Sure Un-subscriptions are Effective Immediately
Avoid a spam-like impression by making sure un-subscriptions from your newsletters or email marketing lists go into effect immediately.
- Test the Layout of Your Newsletter with Email Clients
Make sure your email marketing message looks good not only in your email program, but in your recipient’s, too.
- Use Your Brand in the Subject
Spark interest, and make your recipients comfortable with opening your marketing messages.